I offer a Healing Honestly Small Group Coaching Program for CSA survivors who have struggled with questions around memory. To learn more you can book a free 30-minute coaching call with me here. In addition to coaching, I travel around the country giving talks, hosting workshops and engaging on panels on the topics of healing from sexual trauma and supporting survivors. I am available to create custom work in partnership with academic and medical institutions, nonprofits, and corporations. Just fill out the contact form and we can talk about working together.
Healing Honestly Small Group Coaching Program
Are you a childhood sexual abuse survivor who has struggled with questions around memory looking for guidance and support for the voices of self-doubt and invalidation that live in our minds? These voices say things like, "I'm not a real survivor because _____" and "I can't heal unless I remember exactly what happened", and ,"I can't explain how I was okay for so long until I wasn't." My live coaching program teaches survivors how we can learn to turn down the volume of those untrue stories that can dominate our minds in order to hear our own inner wisdom more clearly. This program is great for people who are:
- CSA survivors who have struggled with questions around memory and feelings of invalidation
- Actively in therapy and have spent time exploring their healing
- Ready to make a financial investment in their healing
Space is super limited and you can learn more by signing up for a free 30 minute coaching call here.
Talks and keynotes
Examples of keynotes and talks that I have given:
Healing from sexual violence, including:
- Hope and healing from sexual violence as a young person
- How to be a good friend to a sexual violence survivor
- Navigating dating and sex while healing
The epidemic of childhood sexual abuse, including:
- How to position your organization to better serve child sex abuse survivors
- Understanding how child sexual abuse shows up on college campuses
- Incorporating childhood sexual abuse into larger conversations of sexual violence
- For therapists and clinicians: how to better support to adult survivors of child sex abuse
You can get a sense of what I'm like by checking out The Moth grandSLAM five-minute story.
Writing Through HealingTherapeutic writing to support ourselves healing from trauma
Taking Care of Ourselves While Working in the Sexual Trauma SpaceFor professionals and volunteers working in the field
Making Our Work More Inclusive for Childhood Sexual Trauma SurvivorsFor professionals and volunteers to better understand how to incorporate childhood sexual trauma into their work with survivors