I travel around the country giving talks, hosting workshops and engaging on panels on the topics of healing from sexual trauma and supporting survivors. I am available to create custom work in partnership with academic and medical institutions, nonprofits, and corporations. Just fill out the contact form and we can talk about working together.
Talks and keynotes
Examples of keynotes and talks that I have given include:
- The epidemic of childhood sexual abuse including:
- How to position your organization to better serve child sex abuse survivors
- Understanding how child sexual abuse shows up on college campuses
- Incorporating childhood sexual abuse into larger conversations of sexual violence
- For therapists and clinicians: how to better support to adult survivors of child sex abuse
- Managing mental health and trauma as a young person
- Navigating dating and sex while healing from sexual trauma
- Mental health in the workplace: how to manage our mental illnesses as young professionals
- How to be a good friend to a sexual violence survivor
You can get a sense of what I'm like by checking out The Moth grandSLAM five-minute story.
Writing Through HealingTherapeutic writing to support ourselves healing from trauma
Taking Care of Ourselves While Working in the Sexual Trauma SpaceFor professionals and volunteers working in the field
Making Our Work More Inclusive for Childhood Sexual Trauma SurvivorsFor professionals and volunteers to better understand how to incorporate childhood sexual trauma into their work with survivors